Terms and Conditions of SEE CHANGE Consulting
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires the following words and expressions have the following meanings:
- “Agreement” – Our Coaching/ Consulting Agreement including each and every Statement of Works;
- “Deliverables” – the outputs from the provision of the Services including those described in Statement of Works;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” – all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trademarks, trade, business and domain names, rights in goodwill and to sue for passing off, rights in the design, rights in computer software, database right, moral rights, and other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and all renewals or extensions of such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world;
- “Services” – the services to be provided by the Company as specified in Statement of Works;
- “Statement of Works” – a statement agreed between the Company and the Client from time to time specifying works to be carried out and deliverables to be provided by the Company.
- Any reference in this Agreement to any provision of a statute shall be construed as a reference to that provision as amended, re-enacted, or extended at the relevant time.
- The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect its interpretation.
- Any reference to a clause or Schedule shall be construed as a reference to a clause of or schedule to this Agreement unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- Any reference to a statute or statutory provision is to it as from time to time in force as amended or re-enacted.
- Use of the word “including” is without prejudice to the generality.
- Provision of the Services
- The Company shall provide and perform the Services on the terms and conditions of this Agreement and will do so:
- in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, and professional standards;
- with reasonable skill and care;
- in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, including the timescales specified in the Statement of Works;
- in accordance with good professional practice.
- The Company shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that the same personnel provides the Services in order to maintain consistency and build a relationship with the Client.
- The Company shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that its personnel complies with the Client’s site regulations when the Company’s personnel are on the Client’s premises.
- Obligations of the Client
- The Client shall provide the Company with such information and access to such facilities and personnel as the Company shall reasonably require in order to provide the Services.
- The Client shall make such decisions and provide such instructions as the Company shall require and at the time that the Company requires to enable the Company to provide the Services.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company’s ability to provide the Services and to meet any timeframe agreed for the provision of the Services is dependent on the Client providing that information and access and providing those decisions and instructions at the times required by the Company.
- Refund Policy
- The Professional charge once paid can be refunded to the client, only if the program is canceled due to any unforeseen situations.
- The company is not responsible in refund of professional charge if the client fails to attend any sessions on account of their personal inconvenience.